Teresa Hames represents buyers and sellers of residential property, land, and leases throughout Topanga Canyon, Malibu, and the surrounding areas. Her experience in business and marketing and her extensive education in real estate enable her to provide the best possible service to her discerning clients.
Committed to professionalism, Teresa has earned four of the most important designations awarded by the National Association of Realtors - the GRI, e-PRO, GREEN, and SFR designations.
A former Education Chair for the Malibu Association of Realtors, Teresa organized seminars and classes for the Realtor association membership, to help keep our local Realtors current on real estate topics and practices.
Teresa's integrity and committment have earned her the respect of her peers throughout the real estate community. She served on the Board of Directors of the Malibu Association of Realtors (MAR) for several years and has been active on various MAR committees as well.
With her experience and knowledge, Teresa Hames is well-equipped to handle your real estate needs.
Professional Designations and Associations:
- RE Salesperson Licensed by CA Dept. of Real Estate
- NAR Designations: e-PRO, GRI, GREEN, and SFR
- e-Certified by Prudential Real Estate Affiliates
- Topanga Brokers Co-op Member
- Malibu Association of Realtors (MAR) Member
- MAR Director 2010
- MAR Education Chair 2008-2010
- MAR Installation Committee 2008-2015
- MAR Website Committee 2008
- California Association of Realtors Member
- National Association of Realtors Member
Community Memberships and Service:
- Topanga Historical Society - Board Member
- Malibu Lagoon Museum (Adamson House) - Member
- Meals on Wheels West - Volunteer
- BA, University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
Real Estate Education:
- Real Estate Economics
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Ethics
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Practice
- Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- Escrow Principles
- Property Management
- Real Estate Appraisal